“Mailed me my computer mouse!”

Hampton Inn Martinsburg South - Inwood
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Inwood
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We found this a welcome place on our trip north from Florida. The room was clean and quiet. We were on the first floor at the end of a hall. The beds were comfortable and the heat was easily managed and did not blow hard on us. The breakfast was in a pleasant area and had varied food items. Fresh fruit was on a table at one end of the area. There WAS breakfast meat - hot in a server - a type of ham. Bacon is too salty for us, but the ham seemed to be fine. When we got back to NYS I couldn't find the mouse to my computer. A phone call to the motel and a $7.00 charge on my credit card and I had the mouse shipped priority mail in 3 days. They recommended a "local" place to eat down the street which was fine. I had problems getting on the internet so the desk clerk took my computer and logged on for me.

Room Tip: We had a first floor room at the end of the hall and it was convenient and quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Furnished nicely and bathroom clean (my most important issue). However, behind the chair in the corner were cobwebs and dirt. Why can't anyone seem to clean it all?? Nice staff and good breakfast-overall very good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Stafford, Virginia
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We had a comfortable room and the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was quiet and the beds were comfy. The staff was great. The breakfast was pretty good except no breakfast meats, I wanted bacon!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 January 2014

This is an excellent hotel and the price is very traveler friendly. The breakfast was varied and delicious. Great and quiet place to stay. The rooms were very clean and the beds were wonderful. The hotel had all the needed amenities.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2014

The room was most appealing and more than adequate. Clean, quiet and comfortable. I thought it might be a tad pricey but, in this case, we got what we paid for. The quiet was in spite of it's location so close to the interstate. Breakfast was very good with an excellent selection of food. The staff made sure the table were promptly cleaned and dishes removed. We visit friend in Inwood once a year and will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2014

The hotel is conveniently located right off 81. The staff was very nice and helpful. I needed an Iphone charger and two staff members went out of their way to find one for me. The breakfast was very nice. The price for the night was very reasonable. Parking was easy with easy access to a back door right near the elevator for some weary travelers.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2014

My experience with this hotel was excellent. The room far surpassed my expectations. The wifi connected without any problems. The bed and pillows were comfortable and they had every tv station I watch regularly. I couldn't find a restaurant for dinner and ended up with KFC.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inwood
Hampton Inn Martinsburg
#5 of 14 in Martinsburg
Comfort Inn Aikens Center
Comfort Inn Aikens Center
#3 of 14 in Martinsburg

Been to Hampton Inn Martinsburg South - Inwood? Share your experiences!