“Wonderful I love this resort”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arouca
Xanadu Tropical Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Arouca B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I stayed at Xanadu for vacation in July 2013 They had Great accommodations,the Staff was pleasant and friendly I loved every minute of my stay there. Mr.Wilson was a wonderful host very hospitable and charming. I loved the room we stayed in really spacious always clean and the bed super comfortable. The pool was so relaxing I would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Ree86
Wayne w, Owner at Xanadu Tropical Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

We loved every minute of your stay as well! Be well, till next time :)

Reviewed 11 August 2013

My sister along with my mom and I stayed at Xanadu. I have to say it was wonderful. The room was very nice, clean. It had enough room for the three of us and the beds where clean and comfy. Bathroom, clean and spacious. The host was extremely hospitable and fun to get along with. He made us feel comfortable and safe. The area for parking was good, it's right in the gated compound so no need to worry about your car. The pool and surrounding area was well kept and clean. We even got homemade ice cream which was the sealing point for us, it took us by surprise and it tasted great. I would most definitely recommend this resort!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Reann C

You can always expect cleanliness at Xanadu! We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us :)

Reviewed 31 January 2013

I stayed in Xanadu for the month of January while taking classes in Trinidad. I absolutely loved Xanadu the minute I walked in. Mr. Wayne, Xanadu's host, was extremely hospitable and kind, and he took the time to learn all the names of the fifteen people in my group within the first week. The rooms were very nice, and I really enjoyed the lounge room as well as the pool area. Mr. Wayne even hosted karaoke nights for my group, which were very fun, and I got to meet so many Trinidadians who were also invited. It wasn't long before Xanadu began to feel like "home" away from home, and if I ever go back to Trinidad I would not stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Amanda B
Wayne w, Manager at Xanadu Tropical Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

We enjoyed having you guys! A great month! Hope to see some of you soon :)

Reviewed 29 January 2013

Mr. Wayne and the Xanadu staff were so friendly and welcoming! I travelled with a group of 13 and within a week he knew all of our names and always asked us how we were doing and making sure we were comfortable. The place felt more like a home than a hotel. I definitely recommend the Xanadu resort!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Caryn_13

That's what Xanadu is about, our guests' comfort is the top priority. We're glad that you felt at home, shows that we're doing our job well :D

Reviewed 22 October 2012

This morning my co-worker and I came across a flyer from this resort. The flyer was so attractive we immediately called and arranged to do a site visit after lunch to see if they just had a good photographer or if it was that good...Based on our site visit, here is what I found...
Customer service was excellent
Bed linens were clean and soft to the touch
Bathrooms excellent...very clean...
No bugs, no dust, everything is clean guaranteed
The pool was very clean and clear also, and so was the general property
The rooms are cozy enough for two and for groups some rooms have the option to open their connecting doors... (Good for any group, couple or single to enjoy!)
I would definitely recommend this place...
Note: The only reason I did not give five stars is because I have not tasted their food yet...
For those living in Trinidad do a drive by, check it out for your self, family or your church as I did...worth the drive...

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
8  Thank Rhonda S

We're glad that you were pleased with your stay! You should come try the food sometime, it's 5 star quality ;P

Reviewed 17 October 2012

Stayed at Xanadu Tropical Resort for my anniversary in October and it was the best experience i ever had. The staff are very friendly, the pool was beautiful and the meals were exceptional. The room was also well kept, clean and lovely. I would recommend for anyone to visit wether it be as a couple or a family retreat. I know i will be visiting again very shortly again but this time with my kids

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank KenelleC

We aim to be exceptional in all that we do! Thanks for the kind words :)

Reviewed 15 October 2012

I've stayed in many a hotel, in and around Trinidad and Tobago.... This little piece of Gold called the " Xanadu Tropical Resort " all of the findings of a beach resort, just without the beach....
The most cleanest room I have ever seen.... It was as though the room was just built and I was the first one using it...... But come to find out , its been here for quite a number of years. The staff was very friendly and make your stay feel as close to as family.
I have lived in Tobago for some time now, and friends and family come visit. So in getting places for them to stay, I see most places on the island.. The Xanadu Tropical Resort can be placed above most if not all in its Rate bracket....
The Resort is a quiet get away, that is most welcome to a relaxing weekend, and its just a stone through away from the Airport and Main Highway, so, all my movements can be quick....
Thumbs Up to one peacefull place...!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Carib R

Thanks for the kind words :) We like to think that the experience we provide is top tier.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Arouca
D' Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Resort
#2 of 6 in Piarco
Acajou Hotel
Acajou Hotel
#1 of 2 in Grande Riviere

Been to Xanadu Tropical Resort? Share your experiences!