“White glove clean studio guesthouse”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Cozy Comfy Retreat

Shared Patio
Public Outdoor Exercise Area, Basketball Court & Savannah
Beaches of T&T
Las Cuevas, North Coast
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sherwyn B
“White glove clean studio guesthouse”
Reviewed 2 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

This was a nice find for my wife and I. We were impressed with the squeaky clean facilities. Most of all, we were impressed with Petula. She was a wonderful hostess during our stay and is a very welcoming, accommodating and generous person. She made us feel at home with her conversation and cooking.

Your age range 35-49
3 Jan 2017
Thank you so very much, Sherwyn and Aimee!
All the best for the future!
Petula
Mike S
Poulsbo, Washington
“Just Like Home and More!!!”
Reviewed 23 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I Stayed at Cozy Comfort Retreat for 8 days from Nov 6-13 2015, To Put it in a Nut Shell it is Quiet Clean More than Expected. Upon Arrival the owner Petula was outside to Greet us and Help me settle in, After that I didn't see her except when she Changed the Linens I say this because she let us Have our Privacy but if anything were to go Wrong she was right there in the Front to Attend to it Immediately.
The Stove Fridge and Internet along with the Cable TV all were in Great Condition and the Hot Water in the Shower sure Made the morning Showers bearable since a lot of Places in Trinidad do not have that Luxury.
I Could go on and On but to Sum it up it was A excellent Place to Stay Very Safe Very Quiet and Very Enjoyable and the Owner went out of her way to Ensure I was taken care of up to Including giving me Local Snacks she had Just Made and transport to the Airport for my Flight.
A Million Thanks Petula and I recommend your Rental to anyone who wants Quiet Security and Cleanliness
Mike

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the Owner made sure you were Comfortable
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
24 Nov 2015
Thank you so very much, it was indeed my pleasure! It was wonderful meeting you both, I also enjoyed our conversations.
I have no reservations in recommended you as the perfect guests.
Hope to host you again.
All the best Mike!
Sharon K
“Well named - cozy, comfy place and a really nice hostess!”
Reviewed 22 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I've stayed in many other places and types of accommodations; a friendly host makes a great difference and you can't get anyone nicer. I overnighted here (1 adult and one two-year-old) and I liked this place. It IS cozy and comfortable, and quiet at night (a big plus for me). Petula picked us up and took us back to the airport early the next day as agreed - she's very efficient and moves on time - and she was also very nice. When we arrived there were snack items on the cupboard and in the fridge, just like a bigger hotel might have. The bed was also comfortable. Three things really stood out for me: First, knowing that I was arriving with a two-year-old, she left a boxed macaroni dinner in the room so I could make him something to eat right away if I needed. I found that very thoughtful. Second, my son developed a mild stomach upset, and she drove me to a pharmacy to get something for him (her idea) even though I felt bad letting her go to all that trouble. Third, before we got there, she actually moved the bed over to the wall so that my son would not roll off while sleeping. Never expected that! Traveling with a young child is never easy, but Petula completely eased all the trouble of overnighting. Go ahead and book if you want a cozy little place - it's worth it, also for longer stays. I'd stay here again.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
30 Jul 2015
Thank you Sharon K, for that wonderful review! It was a pleasure having both youself and baby boy stay with me.

Your Comfort is Our Business!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing