“One of the BEST!”

Giovanni's
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Giovanni's is a Wonderful Breakfast , Brunch, Lunch Cafe with outdoor Dining Options. Entrees served all day, Breakfast Menu is served all day. Pastries, Donuts, Muffins, Fresh Breads are made Daily Dessert, Cheesecakes. All of the meats , poultry, pork , beef are all supplied from local farms around Greenbrier County. Produce is also on hand year around . Stop by for some Coffee and some good conversation.
Morgantown, West Virginia
“One of the BEST!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

While visiting Lewisburg on my birthday, our Urban Spoon App helped us find a last minute place for lunch! It was PROOF that those who write reviews certainly serve us well! We were hoping for good food, but we certainly didn't expect such an inviting and unique environment. We didn't opt for the outdoor seating, but maybe next time.

Our server was personable and guided us to a delectable pizza selection (with GREAT crust) as well as a divine meatball sub to go. The savory smells that permeated the restaurant were exquisite. There is no doubt that I wanted to try it all. Hey! It was my birthday!

I don't get to the Lewisburg area very often and I know there are lots of eateries, but at the very least, I hope to go to Giovanni's and get a calzone to go... I've been dreaming of those ever since my birthday!

• Visited July 2014

Lewisburg, Tennessee
“Should be #1”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Jesus must have made my calzone. BEST calzone i've ever had. The people are beyond friendly- they're a great family. this restaurant makes me miss home. i may have to come back just because of the calzone. the atmosphere is nice and the option of indoor seating or outdoor is wonderful. they make you feel like family.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank tasha w
Lewisburg, West Virginia
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Out of the way spot that will astound you with their Italian food. From salads to great entrees you will not be disappointed. The calzones are wonderful, meatball sub is wonderful. Don't miss out on this just because it is not on your route. Prices are very low and the portions are large.

• Visited August 2013
West Virginia
“Best Mussels and red sauce over Linguine ever”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have had Mussels w/linguine many times but for a home town restaurant this is every bit as good as any I have had.
Their pizza is also top notch.

• Visited January 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“amazing!”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

The staff was super helpful and friendly, and my calzone was to die for. It was nice to have the option to eat outside on the porch. I wish we lived closer.

Visited May 2013