“Very clean, good location”

Hampton Inn Lewisburg
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg
Reviewed 17 July 2011

We stayed here for one night on our way to Virginia. We had been told to be sure to check out downtown Lewisburg. This hotel is about a mile from downtown. When I called to ask about the distance the staff person was helpful and friendly. When we checked in on arrival, our check in was efficient and, if not overly friendly, just fine. The hotel is very clean and everything looks new. Our room was pretty big, as was the bathroom. I thought the bed was great, my husband, who weighs about 100 lbs more, thought it was a little too soft. Hallways were quiet and so was the cooling system (this is a BIG thing for me). My husband forgot something in our room and when we called later we had a little trouble at first getting a commitment to look for it and let us know if they found it, but once he talked to a manager, she couldn't have been nicer. They charged us to send the item, but I can't complain about that as it was a new shirt that would have cost much more to replace. For what it is this place is great and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 July 2011

Very comfortable and clean. A good value in a very nice small town.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2011

Excellent and friendly staff, clean room and good breakfast. We arrived very late on a Sunday evening and the front desk staff was able to get us a cot for my son very quickly. Convenient location in Lewisburg. This was our second time staying here and we will do so again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2011

I stayed in this hotel for a business trip in mid-October and was very pleased with my experience. I got back in the mid afternoon and needed to accomplish a lot of paper work from my room. The room was very nice, the hotel was quiet, and was well cared for. The hotel at least at that time had a membership to the local YMCA which I went to later that night. I would not recommend utilizing it. I have been to people's garages who had a better weight room that was more well care for, but that was not the hotel's fault. The breakfast was very good and the hotel is in a good location for food and for the local Walmart. I give this hotel two thumbs up.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank daearz77
Reviewed 17 October 2010

In June of 2010, I reserved 14 rooms for my group of 28. On the date of our arrival, Oct.14, 2010, about 30 minutes prior to our arrival, I received a phone call from Joy telling me that she had given away 3 of my rooms to guests who had decided to extend their stay. They had found 3 rooms for my group in another hotel. I was fortunate enough to be able to tell Joy to find rooms for all of group in another hotel. We stayed in the Fairfield Inn, and were treated like royalty. The proper way for Joy to have handled this: Place the guests who wanted to extend their stay in another hotel. In the end, we felt as if the Hampton had done us a favor. Stay at Fairfield!!

• Stayed: October 2010
2  Thank vagreer
Reviewed 9 September 2010

Very clean and comfortable hotel. Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good. Often stay at Hampton Inn's and was very pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2010

This Hampton Inn is just like any other. Comfy bed, clean rooms, good free breakfast. No wifi, only wired Internet. Otherwise, excellent stay.

• Stayed: September 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg
#6 of 7 in Lewisburg
Budget Inn Motel
Budget Inn Motel
#2 of 5 in Covington

Been to Hampton Inn Lewisburg? Share your experiences!