“Excellent”

Hampton Inn Lewisburg
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Very nice hotel. Rooms were very clean and staff was very helpful. One of the best continental breakfasts that I've had. Lots of things to do and restaurants close by. I would definitely stay at this hotel again, and would recommend to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 October 2013

The hotel was clean and modern. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was delicious and esthetically pleasing. They even had a bagged breakfast to go if one didn't have time to sit down to eat! Would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Very clean, friendly, Good breakfast. We were on our Motorcycle & it started to rain so we went back to the motel to swim in the pool & use the Hot Tub which were very nice. Would go back again!!!! Convenient to Ruby Tuesday's & Shoney's, right off the parking lot also gas station right there also.

Room Tip: Our room was just off the pool, yet was quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Cheap and for a weekend trip, it was okay. I wasn't unsatisfied. The clerk did misspell my name and I was unable to log into the internet. She was then unsuccessful in attempting to fix it, too. The room was clean, and the bed was nice. I just came into town for a friends wedding and it was close to the Greenbrier events I needed to be close to.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Although I stay at Hampton Inns, they all have a similar shortfall, "lack of attention to detail". This one had a noisy refrigerator (I fixed by placing a bar of soap underneath to level it) and a privacy lock that was difficult to engage, and a few mold spots above the bath.

The second day (Sep 18, 2013) was the pits when I returned after 3:00PM and my room (#124) had not been attended to. I went to the front desk and explained the problem where upon it took the front desk attendant about 5 minutes to contact housekeeping and I was then told the person responsible for the first floor was on the second floor and when they were done they would do my room. I stated I should be attend to immediately but they said nothing. I walked away to cool off and noticed housekeeping in another room and explained my situation.She said I'll take care of right away and did.

As a Hilton Honors Member I think this was poorly handled by the front desk personnel and hope the situation will be addressed..

The premises, common areas, and rooms were clean. A good breakfast selection was available daily.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2013

The room was clean but we needed an air freshener for a better smell. The single computer in the business center was very slow. Otherwise, we used our ipad in our room. location was very convenient to interstate, where we wanted to travel to and area restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Good clean place to stay. Staff friendly when you could find them. Breakfast OK. Would recommend for either business or leisure. I would stay again at this location if work or family would require. Right off interstate yet secluded. Short driving to downtown and other attractions.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg
#1 of 1 in Alderson
Maison Marcel
Maison Marcel
#1 of 8 in Lewisburg

Been to Hampton Inn Lewisburg? Share your experiences!