“Decent pizza & salad”

Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #17 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stopped in for dinner over the Memorial Day weekend. Pizza was good. Greek salad was fresh & tasty.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Great place to grab a quick bite of pizza, grinders, etc. The sandwich bread is awesome and the size is VERY big so be aware! Friendly, efficient staff but you do order at the counter so just go have a seat and they will bring it to you.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

My steak sub was ok.. was expecting sauteed onions, mushrooms and peppers but at least it had great bread and cheese

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I was travelling with a large group (16 people) and the kids wanted pizza and wings. We got take out from here. We were not really impressed by the pizzas. They are the type run through a conveyor oven, not a real pizza oven. Also, the wings had good taste but were either all bone with no meat or were fatty. Also, they just gave salad dressing packets of ranch and blue cheese. Everything was average, including customer service. The manager had to come over to input a coupon and would not honor the coupon for free cheese bread with pizza purchase. I forgot about it when I ordered but it seems like it could've been added considering the quantity of food we had ordered. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Located next to the Holiday Inn Express and Wal-Mart. Handy as can be. Food was good and so was the service.