“Good casual dining.”

Del Sol Cafe' & Market
Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 23 June 2014

If I can sit outside I will happily eat at Del Sol. Probably has the best hamburgers in town, which is what my husband usually has, while I switch between the Shrimp Quesadilla (outstanding) and the Mahi Mahi Taco. One of these days I'll try the Fajitas. The service is always good, dining inside is a bit too noisy for me, especially with the big TV tuned to the latest sport event. They also have Blue Moon on tap (yum) and make the best chocolate martini around!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My husband and I were visiting Lewisburg for a family get-together and we were told to eat lunch at Del Sol. Service was very good, drink specials were reasonable, and the lunch menu was full of fresh and delicious choices. Eat on the patio if you can. It's a great place to people watch, right in the center of town.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

We experienced Del Sol this past weekend and was pleasently surprised to find better Mexican food than many Mexican restaurants! The servings are very generous, the margaritas excellent and the waitress was an absolute delight! They are very busy and crowded on weekend nights so expect a wait at the bar but it too was a nice place to hangout waiting for a table and also very busy. The menunis much more extensive than first glance so be sure to read a bit further.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Southwestern cuisine is not my favorite, but my son wanted to eat here. It was a nice surprise as food was excellent, spicy but not hot. We sat outside on the patio with a nice view of the little park across the street. The service was prompt & friendly. There is free parking right in back & the location is convenient for an after dinner walk around town.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Passing through Lewisburg on a Monday, Food and Friends was closed. Decided to give Del Sol a try. Excellent fare for Vegetarians and Neuvo-Mex foodies. They make their own variety of salsas. Plentiful tasty portions. Great beer selection. Will return!

1  Thank BamaTourist