“Best Food!”

Julians
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 January 2013

This place is amazing! The food is awesome, the ambiance is great and the service is always top notch. This is the place to go if your in Lewisburg!

Reviewed 11 January 2013

I have eaten in this restaurant for at least 15 years and having a second home in the area do so quite often. For my personal experience there isn't another public restaurant anywhere that has been as consistently good as Julians. I am not limiting that complement to Lewisburg or or West Virginia.
The food is excellent, wine selection superior and atmosphere very relaxing. I particularly like the availability of 1/2 bottles as it allows everyone to enjoy their favorite without compromising on a selection.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

The food was fine but when my family went to dine here the extremely drunk owner decided to yell his political views at us without us soliciting his opinions.

3  Thank Bel59644
Reviewed 6 May 2012

My husband and I dined at Julian's on Sunday night and had a wonderful dinner. We were staying in charming Lewisburg before checking into the Greenbrier. The owner,Steve, met us at the door with a friendly manner. He recommended a wine and explained the foods from local providers. We each had seafood that was done perfectly and accompanied with just right sides of vegetables. The blue cheese cheesecake was plenty to share as an appetizer. We would go back again.

1  Thank Marsha H
Reviewed 1 March 2012

We had a family dinner here the night before our wedding and everything was absolutely perfect. Great food and friendly staff. Can't ask for more.