We were there for a class reunion.
The rooms were very comfortable and the restaurant was ok. Very nice continental breakfast. We had a balcony overlooking the firepit.
Very strange that there was no alcohol allowed in the conference center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In close proximity to Chief Logan State Park, Chief Logan Lodge and Conference Center is located between Logan and Chapmanville, West Virginia. The mountain lodge is open year-round and offers upscale rooms, an indoor guest pool and hot tub, fitness center, conference center, full service restaurant, business center, gift shop and on-site free parking. The grand lobby features a fireplace and space for families to gather. An expansive outdoor patio area and small gazebo are also special places on lodge grounds to relax and enjoy the Mountain State scenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Chief Logan Lodge & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chief Logan Lodge, Hotel And Conference Center
- Chief Logan Lodge, Hotel Logan
- Chief Logan Hotel