“Very Nice Place, very nice staff”

Motel 6 Martinsburg
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Martinsburg
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Just nice, nice and nice. Staff in the lobby, cleanliness in the room, nice landscape, nice atmosphere. Any where you look basically flawless. Very nice everything.

Try it, you will not regret it, guaranteed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Putumien J
parishivam2000, Manager at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at Motel 6 - Martinsburg, WV #4587

Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as a recognition and encouragement: as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have stayed here several nights. Rooms are always clean and the staff is very friendly. It is quiet and well-maintained even though it is always busy. This is my go to place in Martinsburg and I plan to stay here any time I travel to Martinsburg. Shopping and restaurants are close.

• Stayed: April 2014
parishivam2000, General Manager at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank You very much for compliments.

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Ok so I stayed at motel 6 and when I first checked in the lady told me to never use booking.com to make reservation because they charged me 10$ more so I said whatever ok. Next my toilet was clogged and I literally had to stick my hand in the toilet and plunge it to fix it, went to dinner with my family we came back to the room for awhile as they were getting ready to leave I noticed a huge stain on the duvet so I pulled the blankets off and found 10 burn holes in my mattress cover so I went and wanted my money back asked to talk to gm, she said he wasn't there and refuses to give me my money. So I took a business card and called his personal cell phone and explained to him what I experienced he then began to yell at me refusing any money then kicked me out told me I'm never allowed back and hung up on me!!!! So then left, called booking and they called the hotel, guess who answered ?!! The gm " who wasn't there " So the lady with booking talked to them and said I left the room trashed and had 4 people in the room which I never trashed the room just tore the bed apart looking for nasty stuff- I had my family come in for a little bit only my mom sister and her bf, and he made it out like I was partying and destroyed the room!!! I sent booking pictures of the stains and everything but I'm
Not sure how much they will help, is there anything else I can do to get them in trouble ??? Or my money back!! I have pics and all! Never in my life have I ever been treated so bad by a hotel... Motel 6 in falling waters btw

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank jessicaa871

Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your experience at the Motel 6 - Martinsburg, WV #4587. Your feedback is very important to us. At motel 6, we strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet the expectations. Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve in the near future.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Stayed at the hotel on Jan 13…Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful..Room was Nicely Renovated,Stay in Rm 119 easy access to walking our pet ..There was a table in the corner..<Great Idea>so you could eat or have snack,Room was Very Clean and Spacious,Beds very Comfortable..Was a great stay and will recommend and will stay again.. :)

Room Tip: Very Good Value,Very Clean & Friendly Rm 119 very Private & Quiet
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank roerinaci

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

The rooms are so CLEAN!!! Spartan furnishings but very up to date. Modern/retro. Toiletries not supplied. (Walmart across the street). Unbelievable value. Great for a night's rest on a long road trip. Dog's welcome at no extra charge. No carpet in the rooms so cleanliness not questionable.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Marissa52

Reviewed 21 December 2013

This has been nicely renovated. It was spacious, clean and relatively comfortable. They also allowed pets for free! The pillows weren't great but the bed was comfortable and the temperature was good all night.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachael R

Reviewed 19 November 2013

This place is very very clean and a great value not your average Motel 6 The people that run this motel are great and very nice and accommodating very nice property and great rooms you cannot beat the value Oh and they have the fastest Wi -Fi I have ever used

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank AngelAir

Motel 6

Also consider these accommodations in or near Martinsburg
Comfort Inn Aikens Center
Holiday Inn Martinsburg
Holiday Inn Martinsburg
#6 of 14 in Martinsburg
Quality Inn Spring Mills - Martinsburg North

Been to Motel 6 Martinsburg? Share your experiences!