“Would choose this hotel again.”

Hampton Inn Martinsburg
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Martinsburg
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very friendly staff who go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Accommodations are some of the best as compared to other hotels I have used in my travels. The Hampton Inns always have made my stay enjoyable and worth the extra dollars.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The hotel isnice and well furnished, but the room and hallways had dirt Z(crumbs on the floor in the room) and in the bathroom was a dirty wash cloth. The desk clerk didn't seem to concerned about it. I couldn't find the manager in the morning. If you must stay in the area, it will sufice, but don't count on management for any help!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kimberly R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2014

Dear Mickii T,

I appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your most recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the hotel was not as clean as our standards demand.

A clean room is for our valued guests is essential for a good stay. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we have followed up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for taking the time and the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!

We hope that you will stay with us again and give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Not sure what happened, but the reservation made around 9:00 pm the day before my arrival was changed arrive that night and not the next day! The hotel was overbooked the night I arrived and I was left without a place to stay. Front desk clerk was not helpful. When asked speak to a Manager on Duty, he just said to get in line. Spoke to Front Desk Manager when I returned from my business trip. She would not credit my account because the reservation was made online and not with her staff! Have reported it to Hampton Inn Corp and they are contacting the General manager of the property. Hope she credits my account or I will not be staying at Hampton Inns again, plus I will be contacting my credit card company to stop payment to them!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank SKA119

Dear Mickii T,

Reviewed 16 July 2014

This particular hotel of the Hilton properties is average for Hampton Inns. For the price, there should be a little bit of higher quality. Breakfast has a good selection but is below average in quality. The "Free Wi-Fi" is available but extremely slow and has been each time I have stayed there. Now the reason for the "Beware" title. I am a fairly frequent traveler and have been booking via Orbitz because I like the recordkeeping of my travel history. I decided to check on my account activity with Hilton and am surprised to find that I receive NO loyalty points because I book throuh a 3rd party. It also appears that I do not get days of stay credit toward higher level of a loyality card. It seems to me that one should at least get points equal to what Hilton Hotels is getting if there is any reduced rates going on through the 3rd party booking company. I just compared pricing booking a room through Hampton In and one through Orbitz with exact same dates, etc. The price difference was $7 less through Orbitz. Considering it takes about $2,000 worth of stays to equal 1 free night, $7 is pretty insignificant.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank lkmeador
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Loved this hotel. Everything was perfect. We were tired and ready for a stop on our trip. Found this on hotels.com and the reviews were good, but we always enjoy the Hampton Inns. Room was lovely and breakfast was fantastic!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Clean, comfortable, great breakfast, excellent value. Would stay again, staff was very helpful and courteous. Easily accessible from route 81, good location for historic attractions in the area. This 200 character minmum is ridiculous and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

One night stay for work. Stayed here many years ago and had a great experience again. Room was clean and comfortable with a nicely sized bathroom. Staff were friendly and helpful. Convenient location off I-81 with shopping and restaurants nearby.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Martinsburg
Hilton Garden Inn Martinsburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Charles Town
Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry
Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry
#1 of 3 in Harpers Ferry

Been to Hampton Inn Martinsburg? Share your experiences!