Hampton Inn Martinsburg
Fairfield Inn
Heritage Inn(Martinsburg)
US$57
Travelocity
All reviewscookiesgreat night's sleepthe hotel staffcomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripwould stay againgreat place to stayroom was cleanwafflesfresh fruitstaff was friendlyoutdoor poolconvenient locationhotel is locatedolive gardennice staywould recommend this hotel to anyone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Quick overnight stop. Great font desk staff, clean and quiet rooms. Location near several chain food options. No issues and were back on the road the next day. Everything I have come to expect from a Hampton. Great job.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a pit stop to break up our traveling. Easy to check in and right off highway. When we got there we asked for adjoining rooms and they have it to us. Hotel was clean. Beds were comfortable too. Breakfast was free but just ok. Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very friendly staff who go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Accommodations are some of the best as compared to other hotels I have used in my travels. The Hampton Inns always have made my stay enjoyable and worth the extra dollars.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The hotel isnice and well furnished, but the room and hallways had dirt Z(crumbs on the floor in the room) and in the bathroom was a dirty wash cloth. The desk clerk didn't seem to concerned about it. I couldn't find the manager in the morning. If you must stay in the area, it will sufice, but don't count on management for any help!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kimberly R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2014

Dear Mickii T,

I appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your most recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the hotel was not as clean as our standards demand.

A clean room is for our valued guests is essential for a good stay. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we have followed up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for taking the time and the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!

We hope that you will stay with us again and give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Not sure what happened, but the reservation made around 9:00 pm the day before my arrival was changed arrive that night and not the next day! The hotel was overbooked the night I arrived and I was left without a place to stay. Front desk clerk was not helpful. When asked speak to a Manager on Duty, he just said to get in line. Spoke to Front Desk Manager when I returned from my business trip. She would not credit my account because the reservation was made online and not with her staff! Have reported it to Hampton Inn Corp and they are contacting the General manager of the property. Hope she credits my account or I will not be staying at Hampton Inns again, plus I will be contacting my credit card company to stop payment to them!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business