“Great food & atmosphere! ”
Review of Asian Garden

Asian Garden
Ranked #34 of 163 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Great food & atmosphere! ”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I love the sushi, the soups & the sweet tea here! I haven't tried much else but I'm sure anything would be delicious from here. The restaurant is clean & nicely decorated. Service is always very friendly.

Charles Town, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always amazing!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Been going here for over a decade- best sushi my wife and I have ever found. Servers are great and are very friendly!

• Visited July 2014
Martinsburg
“Best Chinese food in area”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The food is the best in the area for its style. The tastes are authentic. The atmosphere was pleasing, staff was friendly and attentive. We had the Hunan chicken and chicken lo mein. Both dishes had the right flavor. The rice was cooked very well. Meal was light you left without that heavy feeling you get from most Chinese restaurants. They also have Japanese and sushi. We did not try any of those dishes. I would return there to eat anytime. Price was very good as well.

• Visited August 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“The sushi is perfect!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

They have plates available and on Sunday, they offer an all-you-can-eat sushi bar. This is one of our favorite stops when we're in the area.

Visited June 2014
Inwood, West Virginia
“Great food at a great price!!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I don't normally write reviews but this place truly deserves one. The atmosphere is unlike any other restaurant in the area and the staff are very friendly, they defiantly make you feel welcomed! The general tso chicken and vegetable lo mein is the best I have EVER tasted and I mean that! You get a lot of food for the price! I am glad my mother and I stumbled upon this gem!

• Visited May 2014