“As Fresh As Seafood Can Get!”

Chesapeake Crab Company
Ranked #32 of 161 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: Seafood
Aylett, Virginia
“As Fresh As Seafood Can Get!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My husband and I stopped in here by accident. We were looking for some place to eat and spotted this place. Being from Baltimore, it's hard for me to find decent seafood anywhere but Maryland. We gave this place a shot and they did not disappoint! My husband wanted fried oysters but they were all out, expecting their delivery truck at any minute. Sure enough, while we were dining, their seafood truck arrived full of fresh, wonderful seafood. Their cream of crab soup is okay.....which says a lot because I typically only eat my own homemade soups. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive. It's a casual atmosphere, typical of a true "seafood shack" and the prices are great for the quality of food that you get. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank LindaF719

Mobile, Alabama
“Best meal I've had in a long time”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Found this place by accident but am glad we did. Met the owner and her son, both went out of their way to ensure we had a great meal. I had the Maryland crab soup and the crap imperial. My wife had the cream of crab soup and crab cakes. Everything was delicious and made from scratch. I even tried crab meat chili which was great

Visited June 2014
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“FRIENDLY AND TASTY”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

You don't need to go to Baltimore. This family owned/operated knows what they are doing and features really great Chesapeake Bay seafood - ALWAYS properly prepared. A great place to kick back with a good beer, friendly service and casual atmosphere. Crab stuff is outstanding, but my favorite for lunch is a steaming hot Grouper sandwich.

My only criticism is that they often have the tv tuned to Fox News; it would be nicer if they would not broadcast ANY political channel.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank MuleLot
Martinsburg
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We used to live down the street from this place, its parking lot is always full! We've eaten here several times, and it's always been good. I had the fish and chips last time and it was delish! I hear the crab is good, but I'm not big on crab!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank ChassidyK
wv
“Great Snow Crab”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

In town visiting my daughter and son in-law and she has told me about this place so I gave it a try for dinner tonight and it was great. I think I will stop back and try something else since I am in town for 4 days visiting.Yummy Crab done right ! !

• Visited August 2013