“Excellent food”

Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #82 of 170 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered fries and chicken tenders, and the food they made was delicious. If you need a place to eat, choose arbys

Reviewed 9 August 2017

When Arby's first started it seems the beef was healthier and tasted better. Improving it would move it into a better quality fast food drive thru.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Arby's is a chain restaurant that practices "meatcraft". Known for their roast beef sandwiches that is precisely what we had today. It was good, moist and delicious as I expected. Curly fries for the hubby and onion rings for me finished off the meal. We will return when we are in the area.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

So this location seemed busy. So why was the bun of my sandwich stale???? Yes it was dry crumbly! We hit up an Arby's about once a week and the buns are usually quite tasty...not so for this one! Yuck!!! Overall the rest of the experience was about what I would expect from fast food.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

I visit this unit when I have to stay late for my high school games and activities. The roast beef is a favorite and wonderful, fresh fries add delight to the meal.