“Yuke!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 24 December 2012

The service was very slow and when I finally got my sandwich, I was very disappointed with it. The bread tasted stale! It was a waste of money and I would definitely not recommend this location to anyone!

1  Thank azwi

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Very standard product when it comes to Subs. The food is tasty. I don't care for assembly line restaurants. The value is good but I can barely eat the 6" sub.

Reviewed 4 January 2012

But this one is well managed. Another favorite place of my husband's! We get takeout, especially if we're headed out on a trip.

Reviewed 13 December 2011

Subway has just never really excited me. The subs are ok, but have never said "Oh man is this a great sub!" Plenty of choices though. And I do kind of like the pizzas.