I went her for the first time for a last minute work trip for just one night. When I got there, I think I encountered the ditzy girl from another review at the front desk, but I did not find her unpleaseant. I was rather pleased that someone had acknowledged my Choice Priveledges Diamond Member status and upgraded me to the Presidential Suite. That was very nice as it is actually supposed to happen WAY more than it actually does. I wish they had done it on a 3, 4 or 5 night stay and not just a quick 7 hour overnight, but still very appreciated. Other Choice chain hotels should take note and free up some regular rooms for sale by upgrading Diamond members to rooms that normally go unsold almost every night. Obviously the room was very nice. The breakfast buffet was tasty. Location was good right off the highway. If I have to go back to this area for work or personal, I will definiatly be staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modest, all-suite, low-rise hotel is near Interstate 77 and is 10.8 miles from Blennerhassett Island Historical State Park. The relaxed suites have en suite bathrooms, as well as free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, microwaves, minifridges, coffeemakers and wet bars. Some come with kitchenettes and whirlpool tubs. A complimentary hot breakfast buffet is provided, as is a local area shuttle and RV parking. The hotel offers computers for guests' use. There's an indoor/outdoor heated pool, a gym, and an on-site bar, plus a meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Suites Mineral Wells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Mineral Wells Hotel Mineral Wells
- Mineral Wells Comfort Suites