Comfort Suites Mineral Wells
US$139
US$126
Econo Lodge(Parkersburg)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskthe indoor outdoor poolgreat roomsausagecomfortable placenice poolnorth carolinaentire placevisitor centerbreakfast buffet was very goodfree drink couponsstaff were all friendlytwo night staygreat place to staychoose this hotelroom was cleanthe breakfast area
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Best breakfast best staff speedy check in pub food is awesome kaitlyn at the front desk was such a sweetheart and very helpful with everything such a nice facility. Loved the marketplace and management were great people all around. I will definitely be returning to this area. Courtyard is alwas so pretty!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank reyna0001
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thanks for the awesome shout-out! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again as soon as your travels permit a return visit.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We have stayed here a few times. Every time there were issues. Management is the worst ever! Rude snoty and high horsed! They act like they are someone special. We are the customer and without us they have no business! They are not above us! Everything is broke down in this place! Breakfast never kept up with, always put away early and biscuits are horrid. Pool railing was broke and my 8 yr old was Injured. Given a room with someone else in it. Tile in bathroom awful. And have always used the coupon for living 25 miles or more away and suddenly they don't want to except it. Trust me stay at holiday inn express! Better rates. Always take the traveler coupon with no problem. Brighter atmosphere. Way way nicer staff! Pool is always nice and breakfast always good! The only thing I like about this hotel which was why we kept trying to give them another chance was having the little living room area. If the management was different and maintenance was done this would be my place of choice. I can not get over the snotty better than thou management!! Plus there was a huge group of teenagers partying and puking all over the hotel. Not sure of the dates we stayed but have been meaning to write this review for a long time.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Private P

We are very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at our hotel. Our staff and management take all guest concerns and feedback very seriously. Unfortunately, without knowing the dates of your stay(s), it is difficult for me to address your specific concerns. As noted in other reviews, most of our guests are pleased with our staff’s service, our fresh, hot, complimentary breakfast buffet and great amenities - we are disappointed to hear this was not your experience.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Parkersburg was my first choice when I realized I wouldn't make it to the targeted destination. It only took a couple of "no vacancies" to realize that I needed to push outside of downtown and find something along the expressway. Being somewhat familiar with the area, I knew I'd find something.

This hotel was better than expected all around. GREAT room, nice setting, well-kept and attractive grounds. A bar in the lobby and many food choices very close. A bit expensive (at least before my discount was applied) but there is a premium for being right off the expressway.

The staff I encountered were all great -- warm, friendly and helpful. But that masks the one negative experience. Check-in was extremely long because there was only one person working the counter and trying to deal with four people and two phone calls. Makes no sense at 6:30 PM when there are still rooms available. Was the manager AWOL? If I had not been so tired I would have walked out before I got to the front of the line. The woman working the counter did turn my mood with her gracious demeanor. Makes it hard to rate the service negatively though the lobby was understaffed at a critical time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank adl55
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to share your experience at the Comfort Suites Mineral Wells with other travelers. A great review from a TripAdvisor Top Contributor, such as yourself, means the world to us. It is our goal to provide each of our guests with a great stay where everything exceeds their expectations and it is a true pleasure to hear that this was your experience.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the wait you experienced at check-in. Clearly we were not performing to our usual standards that afternoon, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I am glad to hear that other aspects of your stay were enjoyable and that you received great service from our staff.
Sarah Holliday
Guest Relations
Comfort Suites Mineral Wells

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We were overwhelmed at check in by Tiffani and it just kept getting better. Our room had a king and Jacuzzi. Two free drinks at the bar! We decided to eat there and found it to be excellant. Everyone on staff was friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for staying at the Comfort Suites Mineral Wells. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed a great stay and great service from our staff. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Our room was great -- even had a kitchenette with stove burners and a dishwasher! The breakfast was one of the best we've had with a great selection of hot food. Everything was clean and the staff helpful and cheery. The only downside was that the beds were a bit hard.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

On behalf of the entire Comfort Suites Mineral Wells team, thank you for being our guest and for your positive review of your recent stay. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your spacious suite and our complimentary hot breakfast buffet - it is a guest favorite with everything from fresh fruit and yogurt to hot, fresh, make-your-own waffles.
It was a pleasure to have you as our recent guest and we look forward to providing you with the same helpful and friendly service the next time your travels bring you to town.