“This was my second stay at this motel. I wrote a rave...”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mineral Wells/Parkersburg
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Mineral Wells
Manassas
“This was my second stay at this motel. I wrote a rave...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

This was my second stay at this motel. I wrote a rave review after my first stay and am still very impressed with the overall experience I had this time. The employees are very courteous and were concerned that I had everything I needed to make my stay a comfortable one. This is definitely the cleanest motel I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Amoszac, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mineral Wells/Parkersburg, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Really appreciate this being your second stay and review. We really do try our best here to take extra care of our guests, and look forward to you staying with us again soon.

Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Charlotte
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

I arrived at the hotel after driving for three hours in the middle of hard rain due tornado advisory in OH. The front desk attendant was fast in providing me service and help me to spend the night in a comfortable, safe and clean place. In addition, he honored the (Traveler saver) coupon and gave me a very good rate.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Amoszac, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mineral Wells/Parkersburg, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
That was a very bad storm. We're glad you chose us to get out of the bad weather. Thank you so much for your review. Hope you stay with us again soon.

Thanks,
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Far exceeded my expectation. Very clean hotel. Quiet. The bed was very comfortable. The continental breakfast had a varied selection and was very good. The staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again if passing through the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
So very glad you enjoyed our continental breakfast. Thank you so much for the review and hope you stay again soon.

Regards,
Stanwood
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Probably the best motel we have ever stayed in. It was clean, effecient, comfortable, at a good rate.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Amoszac, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mineral Wells/Parkersburg, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thank you for the review and staying with us. We hope you stay with us again soon.

Thanks,
#3 of 10 in Parkersburg
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#5 of 5 in Mineral Wells

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mineral Wells/Parkersburg? Share your experiences!