“Great burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

The food here has always been good. I enjoy the simple decorations and the friendly waitstaff. A great family owned business that is never a letdown.

If you do eat here be sure to save room for their homemade desserts! I'm a coconut cream pie junkie and it's fabulous!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I've traveled frequently and had numerous orders of crab cakes. I have to say the crab cakes at O'neils rank up there with the best. You almost get too much crab! Here for business and several of us ordered crab cakes 4 out of 5 days.

Salads are very large and fresh and probably one of their most underrated dishes. For the more adventurous looking for a hearty salad....try the crab cake salad. It is comprised of 3 small (but filling) crab cakes on top of a huge salad. I am a big eater and this and a bowl of soup filled me up!

Onion soup was very good....but water tended to evaporate from the warmer as the soup was heated all day...making the soup a little salty. Not too disappointing but very tasty. Crab soup was more like a vegetarian soup with lots of crab. It was actually delicious...but a little unexpected in its base veggie stock. Expected a little more tomato base with more zip. But a very well executed dish nevertheless. Fish dishes tended to be over cooked and a little on the bland side...even with their special sauces. Pasta dishes were very generous and their steaks were well regarded.

Ribs were good but get them from the Blues place down the street. They will be fresher and more moist....as our ribs tended to be a little dry from reheating.

Well done guys! A very unexpected surprise...which is why we ate dinner here for 5 days straight.

1  Thank m w
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We were passing through on the new corridor H and wandered into town hungry- lucky for me we found O'Neills. My wife ordered crab cake salad, she has eaten crab cakes many places on the Eastern Shore, Southern MD, at renowned restaurants. These ranked with the best. Great choice for our lunch.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

While it is quite nicer than nearly every other restaurant in Moorefield it still leaves me wishing for more of an enjoyable meal. The food wasn't horrible but the steak was overcooked and tough and the salmon was just okay, a little too bland for my taste.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very small, tight fitting quarters, but very cozy and well maintained appearances. The setting was clean and the food was tasty. A little high for the quality, but not too over board.