Econo Lodge Coliseum
US$85
US$80
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
US$89
SuburbanHotels
Clarion Hotel Morgan(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$130
SpringHill Suites
US$122
Courtyard
All reviewsroom was cleaneconomy hotelwould recommend this place to anyonelots of parkingfootball fansconvenient locationthe ac unitclean place to staywvu gamerecommend staying herefridge and microwavean overnight staycleaning staffnight's sleepnice staywest virginiabug
Reviewed 11 February 2014

The room was clean! The hot tub felt amazing in the room! Quiet room and convenient location! I would recommend staying here to anyone. It's close to downtown, next to the coliseum, close to the stadium, and right by several shopping malls!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Ronnie S, General Manager at Econo Lodge Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you so much for expressing your views about our property. We love to hear from our guests and the experience that they have while visiting the Morgantown area. We hope that your travels bring you back to our area, so that we can serve you again. If there is anything else we can do please let us know.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Had I great stay very friendly and professional staff. Rooms where very clean and comfortable! Definitely will be staying there on my next trip to Morgantown!! Very reasonable prices and definitely worth your dollar. If your looking for a clean cozy place to stay that won't break the bank I definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: February 2014

It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests and thank you for sharing your experience while visiting the Morgantown area. We look forward to serving you again during your return trip, and in the mean time if there is anything else we can do to assist in your traveling needs please feel free to contact us. Thanks Again!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I have the worse time there.wasnt there not even 3 hrs and was ate up with bed bugs.all the man could say was I can give u another room .once again I bite again.so wasnt happy.so we didn't sleep all NITE. So 9am we checked out wanted to kno how was r stay and I told them I wasnt very happy with the place.why was that they say .jus look at my face.u can blame it all everyone.but its ur business clean it up...never again well I stay there

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank normalouk
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with all our needs. The room was a great size and well cleaned. There was also a free continental breakfast that was included with our room which we enjoyed greatly. We will definitely be staying here again and recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed: December 2013
Ronnie S, General Manager at Econo Lodge Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

I am so glad to hear about your stay and appreciate you expressing it with others. We look forward to accomodating you durung your next trip to the greater Morgantown area.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

After returning from Morgantown for a football game, we now have BED BUGS...and no it's not possible it came from somewhere else! It came from your hotel/motel...that's right, now upon our return back to Charlotte we now have to pay an excess of $200 to have the exterminator out...my wife and I have bites all over us and my wife with the worst as they have attacked her face!

Originally what I felt was a clean place for the football weekend and reasonably priced is NOW gonna cost me a TON more than just ponying up and paying for a place that did NOT give us BED BUGS to bring back!

To hell with your place...

DO NOT STAY HERE ---------------- BED BUGS, STINK BUGS, ECT....WE IN FACT SAW STINK BUGS THE MORNING WE WERE LEAVING!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CLTravelerMBP

I would first like to offer my sincere apologies. While I understand I cannot undo what has happened, I can assure you that this is not typical of our property. I would like to offer you a complimentary room at our hotel. I would like to provide you the opportunity to see that what occurred during your visit was extremely rare. While instances do occur, we take all necessary precautions to prevent infestations. We have placed bug bed protectors on all the beds, and have a regular preventative maintenance company spray at a minimum of 10 rooms a month. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again.