“Excellent Value and Spacious Rooms”
Review of Euro-Suites Hotel

Euro-Suites Hotel
Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Morgantown
Bethesda, Maryland
“Excellent Value and Spacious Rooms”
Reviewed 27 June 2011

I stayed at the Euro Suites earlier this June to visit West Virginia University with my son. The location is convenient to the campus. The staff created a welcoming environment from check-in to check-in and offered dining suggestions as well as where in the area to visit during our stay. The complimentary breakfast adds to the excellent value along with the spacious rooms that offer two tv's and a separate bedroom. Overall the hotel is a great value with clean, quiet rooms. I will be sure to stay here when visiting in the future!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Shippensburg, PA
Reviewed 26 June 2011

My wife and I were guests for two nights. Clean, quiet, comfortable ... This was the first time I can say I slept better than being at home in my own bed. Breakfast was delightful! As a southerner sausage gravy and hot biscits were a delicious surprise. I had planned to eat at the Hardees (known for their gravey and biscuts) when I saw they were located next door the evening we checked in. With gravy like yours I'm glad I didn't.
Super polite staff, smiles all around and eager asking to assit from the door on the way in until we departed. All I can say is ... You do it right! I will be coming back!
Reverend Earl F. Stovall (717) 4914220

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed 25 June 2011

My name is Kerrie and I decided to get away with my husband for a night. We came upon this hotel and could not believe how beautiful and clean it was. The staff were so kind and helpful in every way. The room was so clean I couldn't believe it. I have stayed in many hotels due to my job and I have to say this topped any other hotel I have ever stayed in as far as cleanliness. Due to having such a great hot breakfast we didn't feel the need to go out to eat in the morning. I also loved being able to keep our drinks cold with the fridge in the room. We loved it so much we ended up staying another night just because we wanted to. Thank you Euro Suites. You will be the only hotel I stay in when traveling to the area.

Room Tip: Call yourself, the staff will help
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 June 2011

While driving to spend time with my family, my car unexpectedly broke down in Morgantown. I was alone and needed to spend the night. My luck truly changed when I checked in at the newly remodeled Euro Suites. The staff was welcoming and not only sympathetic to my situation but made me feel like familiy. My room was beautiful and after finding out it would take two days for my car to be repaired, I really appreciated the amenities they offered. Each room has a mini fridge and microwave in addition to the bountiful complimentary breakfast buffet and complimentary shuttle service! I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area or experiencing an unexpected stop like me. The hospitality and comfort offered at the Euro Suites is outstanding!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank HPP1
Laurel, Maryland
Reviewed 22 June 2011

Stayed at this hotel because it was in close proximity to WVU where my daughter attended camp. Hotel exterior and interior was nice, elegant, and inviting, although the carpet in the elevator could use an upgrade. Note: they only have one (1) elevator in the hotel. I found the staff very friendly and helpful. I stayed in the suite with a king size bed and mini kitchen. The room furniture was superb. I had plenty of space and loved the 2-flat screen televisions and up-to-date fixtures. However, when I went to bed I was very disappointed and upset to find BED BUGS eating me alive! I informed the front desk and I checked out the same night! Plus, I got my money back! I will never stay here again. If you are looking for the best value in West Virginia...Stay at the Waterfront!!

2 Thank Bee818
Great Meadows, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Spent two nights here for my daughter's orientation of WVU. With not much to choose from I went with Euro Suites based on reviews obtained at Trip Advisor. The suite was very spacious, clean, comfortable and quiet. There is no swimming pool but that wasn't necessary for me or my daughter but families with younger children may be disappointed. Only complaint I do have which was minor, although there was a thermostat in the suite - I tried to adjust the temperature in the room and it didn't adjust. However based on price, location and cleanliness itself I'd highly recommend Euro Suites and I'll definitely stay there again whenever I visit my daughter.

Room Tip: Nothing to offer on this.
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
Reviewed 2 March 2011

My wife and I just stayed at this hotel, incredible. Only hotel that rivals it that we have stayed at in Morgantown is the Waterfront. Very elegant, rooms are very large, and quiet. We loved that we have two TV's to watch, I can catch the news while my wife gets caught up on other programs. The kitchen is a nice touch. The separate room, and sleeping area away from the hall is great for quiet. Free hot breakfast is good, free papers in lobby are a nice touch. This for the same price as a Holiday Inn Express room! Will stay here every time we go back to Morgantown to visit kids in college. Great place to stay.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple