Euro-Suites Hotel
US$85
US$80
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
US$89
SuburbanHotels
US$147
US$131
  • Pool
Clarion Hotel Morgan(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$130
SpringHill Suites
US$122
Courtyard
All reviewsjimmy dean breakfast sandwichesbusy intersectionbagelsliving roomwaffle makermake your own wafflessleeper sofasleeping areamini kitchenfree breakfastthree nightswould recommend this hotel to anyonefresh fruitruby memorial hospitalbed was very comfortablethe breakfast areacleaning staff
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Like the title says I was very impressed with what I got for the money. I've stayed and hotels for years and never got such a well appointed, clean room for this price. The only negatives are that the main drive entrance is close to a busy intersection but there is a side entrance as well and that there is a late night Hardees next to door. But I didn't really experience any real noise. The maid service left the room be until check out which means they paid attention to the Privacy sign. Not all hotels do this, even more expensive ones (They still knock). The hotel staff was more than helpful and very friendly. The breakfast had self made waffles (my favorite!), and a decent buffet of items. Including plenty of juice (again a favorite! lol). I plan on staying there again in late October. Fantastic experience! My wife said the lounge was on par with other hotels.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank kevincjones
Reviewed 27 August 2011

Lots of room for the family to spread out. Love the suite style setup with a small kitchen area and Living room which separates the bedroom area. Kids can sleep in the pullout couch and watch TV while you relax in the BR area just enough away to get your own peace and quiet. Breakfast was nice enough and provided some hot entrries which you had to order by computer at the breakfast bar and then wait for it to be cooked for you (first time I've encountered that ). Hotel is a bit different than others in the area with a bit of eurostyle in the lounge area. Just 2 block off of the upper campus. Not too many restaurants in the immediate area so you'll most likely drive 5 - 10 min to a number of interesting places.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank amawalkbw
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Hotel staff were wonderful. Wish it had an indoor pool, fitness and little larger parking area and then it would be perfect. Breakfast was great and liked the 6-10 AM hours. Provided us a well appreciated 2 PM check out when we asked. Will definitely stay here again and look forward to it!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank lu10
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Have traveled to Morgantown on several occasions, but this was my first stay at Euro Suites. Why didnt I stay here before? Great place. Was very Clean, and i love the 2 separate rooms. I feel like im in an apartment.

Hotel Lobby was clean, bathroom and tub were very clean, bed was very comfortable, flat screen in each room, great little bar for a quick drink at night...nothing fancy, but still very very nice.

Only thing to even say is that the you could tell the bath towels were once very nice and fluffy, but they are now worn out and need to get new ones.

One thing that would bump up the hotel even better, a small bottle of water by my bed, and everything would be perfect.

I would definitely recommend this, and I will stay here again without a doubt!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank acrazysaru
Reviewed 14 August 2011

We have stayed here twice as we were visiting WVU. Once was just 2 of us and the second trip was 5 people. Everyone liked it. The breakfast was fair, eggs were really crappy but plenty to choose from on the way out the door. Everything was clean and comfy. Accessibilty to the college (Evansdale Campus) was awesome. Would highly recommend to family travelers.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family