Euro-Suites Hotel
Residence Inn Morgantown(Morgantown)
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsjimmy dean breakfast sandwichesbusy intersectionbagelsliving roomwaffle makermake your own wafflessleeper sofasleeping areamini kitchenfree breakfastthree nightswould recommend this hotel to anyonefresh fruitruby memorial hospitalbed was very comfortablethe breakfast areacleaning staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We were at WVU for freshmen move-in day on August 15/16. We have stayed at Euro-Suites before and like the extra seating/room. My husband woke early and watched tv in the extra room while my daughter and I slept in. The breakfast consists of make your own waffles, english muffins, cereal, etc. My husband had a bagel/egg sandwich which was prepackaged/ready to microwave. They also had prepackaged fruit cups and muffins. For the price - this is a convenient location in the midst of WVU.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

A good stop over for the night located about 10min off the highway. We had a spacious suite room which had 2 double beds and a separate seating area with a couch, desk and TV. It was overkill for what we needed but the price was well worth it. Staff was very friendly and a simple standard breakfast was included. Wi-fi was free but frequently dropped. There were plenty of food choices at the University Town Centre located about 10min. away, everything from Chilli's, Longhorn, RedLobster, Cracker Barrel etc... We'll be stopping off again on the rebound trip.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We stayed for an overnight trip as we passed thru wv. Hotel was clean. Front was pretty. The room was simple. Bed was ok..I've slept better. Breakfast was very good. Plenty of food and room to sit. After we left I got an email for a percentage off the next stay. As we passed back thru wv we decided to stay here again, last minute. I called and they stated they had rooms available. We checked in with no problems. Was upgraded to a -not sure if they called it a suite- because the dbl beds we asked for wasn't avail..they had overbooked them. It was nice. Only problem was they had a bunch of young men at the hotel who were rowdy...at one time next door they kept banging on the outside harassing their friends and I got sick of it and opened my door and stated matter of factly..your not going to do this all night are you..and the young men said no ma'am. At that point I never heard them again despite tem in the room next to us....And this bed was more comfy then the first..So overall a nice hotel. Worth the money and would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights and it was a pleasant stay. Nice and quiet the whole time I was there. I was very impressed with the free breakfast they had. I was on the third floor and the only problem I had was that the air conditioner in my room did not get very cold and seemed a bit humid at times. It may have just been that particular room. I travel with a fan so it wasnt that big of a deal. In any case I was impressed with this hotel and will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Our stay @ the Euro-Suites August 8th,2013 was great. The folks @ the
front desk were just so very cordial and helpful. They have hors d'oeuvre, from 5 - 7 pm. We did not partake, but they were available in the comfortable lounging area. The suite was very neat, clean and very comfortable, and our night was very restful. Their breakfast variety
was very enjoyable and yummy. We don’t get down this way much, but when we do,
we will again stay @ the Euro-Suites, Morgantown. Very nice indeed!

Room Tip: Rooms do have room darkening drapes. I could look readily find them either. They were in front of the sheers toward window, not where I expected. But they were indeed there and we had a real dark, comfortable, sleepy room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family