I have been going on golf trips to Lakeview / Mountain View for 20+ years. For the first 8/10 years it was a great bargain, then for a few years there appeared to be a bit of decline (still a bargain). I have noticed that there appears to have been recent renovations and posative attitude. Over the past several years - the facilities have been renovated and the service personel have become very friendly and attentive. The value has always been there as the golf courses are typically in great shape and are challenging. I highly recommend this resort - I am from the PGH area and typically go 2 / 3 times a year for the golf package which included, 2 rounds of golf, accomodations, a buffet breakfast and choice of dinner at the sports bar all for around $120 / $150 pp depending on the season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort