“Great Eats and Great Price”
Review of Boston Beanery

Boston Beanery
Ranked #63 of 299 Restaurants in Morgantown
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Stopped in after a WVU game, and everyone left FULL. Everyone except 1 person out of our 4 person table had to take leftovers with them. Everything was filling and delicious.

The beanery was always a favorite of ours, and we hadnt been in over 3 years. What a great choice, and tasty as well !!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

The B.B. they have in the country club has to have the worst lunch time service ever. We literally waited at the hostess station to be seated for 15 minutes, then after waiting another 20 minutes we finally got our drinks- meanwhile a group of golfers came in after us and had already go their food. The food was ok, the bartender was very sweet as was the manager.

1  Thank EricaLee613
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We are locals, and have been eating at Beanerys since they first opened on High St. The Pines location by far has the worst service, slow and attitude. Shame, cause it's the closest to our home, and we usually pass it by for either of the other 2 in town.

1  Thank mshunk1
Reviewed 21 August 2013

This was my second experience with the Boston Beanery, the first being across town in another location. Both experiences, the food was very good as was the service.

This time I got the grilled chicken salad with the Southwest Ranch and it was delicious. My daughter got the spicy chicken wrap with fries and it also was fabulous.

I tried the Orange Crush which was a bit lacking but decent enough. Also had a glass of wine which was a generous serving.

Would definitely go back to either of these locations again.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I train service dogs and usually take one with me everywhere I go. I took one to the Boston Beanery on Patteson drive today and when i asked for some water for the dog was told that she was not allowed to drink inside the restaurant and would have to take her outside to drink. I have had a dog in almost every food establishment in Morgantown and this is the only place that has ever given me any trouble. After some debate with the manager, I was able to get a styrofoam cup with some water in it for the dog which shouldn't have been an issue in the first place. The manager was very rude and was obviously not knowledgeable about service dog laws. In addition I was given a broken steak knife, overcooked chicken, unsweet "sweet" tea and cold mashed potatoes. This place will never again get my business. I caution anyone with a service animal to not go here or your dog will be unwelcome and told to drink outside.