“Never Disappointed”

Cuisines: Taiwanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We made a return trip to Lavender Cafe for sushi, but this time switched it up a bit with the meat hot pot and a noodle bowl. The West Virginia roll was an added treat. You wouldn't think you could find good sushi in this area of the country, but it's here to be had. Will return the next time we're in town.

There are newer reviews for Lavender Cafe

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Great food! All very fresh and delicious. You don't feel all salted out like you do after eating at many Asian restaurants. I have had everything here from traditional Chinese to Thai to amazing sushi. Many bubble tea options as well. The staff is always super friendly and the prices reasonable. My friends and I eat here often. Definitely a place to check out!

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Favorite place when in Morgantown. Friendly staff, awesome bubble tea, tasty food. Parking is a challenge but worth it!

Reviewed 26 March 2013

This is a chinese/ taiwanese place that reminds me of authentic chinese food. The beef noodle soup is nicely stewed and has just the right flavors in the broth. I also love the scallion pancakes and I get it every time I go.

2  Thank Onelove4you
Reviewed 18 March 2013

My son took us to Lavender Cafe, our first visit, and we enjoyed everything from sushi to pad tai to traditional Chinese The menu is extensive. My pork and bamboo shoots were plentiful and introduced me to bamboo shoots like I'd never seen. Worth a visit. Don't forget to order one of the many flavors of bubble tea, hot or cold, lavender being a favorite with our group

1  Thank Upstatelakelady