“fresh and healthy for good price”

Ogawa Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 299 Restaurants in Morgantown
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 21 December 2012

This is my favorate place to dine. The lunch options are delicious. Wasabi burn feels so good!
Something new each visit.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

My husband and I weren't sushi eaters until a couple of years ago, when restaurants.com certificate brought us to Ogawa. At first, we were completely lost. But, after ordering a few random things, we were very pleased. We took a copy of the sushi menu home for research and have been going to Ogawa ever since. The sushi, as well as everything else we've tried on the menu is excellent. The service is amazing. The $6.95 lunchbox special is well worth it because you can get 3 pieces of nigiri sushi or 6 pieces roll, meat, salad, tempura vegies, sticky rice, and miso soup. We are completely addicted and haven't frequented many other places since our first visit! We highly recommend Ogawa!

1  Thank mommarcela
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Great selection of fresh sushi. Lots of special rolls. Much better than Volcano (both in value and taste).

Reviewed 16 November 2012

If you like sushi/sashimi this is the place to go for it! My husband is working his way through the menu and has yet to find anything he doesn't like. Ownership has changed like 3 times in the 8 years I have been going here, but the food and friendliness of the staff remained consistent. I only wish they still had the creamy salmon rolls on the menu. Which is being petty because they have an extensive, creative selection. They were just so good!

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Even though they went through at least one ownership change over the past few years, this place offers a wide range of consistently fresh, high quality sushi. Virtually every out of town and overseas visitor whom I brought there was impressed. Prices are on the moderate side. The place is not very upscale, but it is well run, clean and well maintained.