“Best sushi around!”

Ranked #11 of 288 Restaurants in Morgantown
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fairmont, West Virginia
“Best sushi around!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Whenever we go for sushi, we go to Ogawa's. Same goes for almost everyone we know that likes sushi. Easy to get to, parking is limited with overflow behind the building. The place is nicely decorated and always clean. The service is very friendly and attentive and the sushi is absolutely amazing! The only thing to say when the plates come out is, "Wow!" Huge portions and beautifully assembled. The only thing to say after that is, "Delicious!"

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tom S

almost heaven
“New Suchi Chef”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Nothing like a healthy delicious lunch. The new suchi chef at Ogawa is great and he has a reasonable grasp of English for an interesting conversation if you sit at the bar.

• Visited October 2013
Galax, Virginia
“Busy but great sushi”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

When I arrived at 6:15 the place was packed. I was able to get a seat at the sushi bar (my favorite when I'm travelling by myself). I was seated right next to the serving area, which I love since you get to watch every creation that goes out. Since it was so crowded my "Firecracker roll" took about 25 minutes to arrive. But they brought out complimentary seaweed salad to fill the gap. Atmosphere was great and the prices were really good (I'm thinking since it is a college town). They greet you when you arrive and say goodbye when you leave. I will definitely be back!

• Visited October 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Amazing Sushi”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I love this place!! The sushi rolls are unique and tasty. Lots of variety to meet anyone's taste. The staff is friendly and they have the BEST miso soup I've ever had.

Must try!

• Visited August 2013
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Worth a Stop”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We sat in the car for 5 minutes in front of the place, in one of five spaces, wondering if the shopworn facade was the same place I'd read reviews of. I am glad we decide to try it. Very nice interior with welcoming staff, We weren't very hungry so decided on a couple of selections of sushi and a shared hotpot. We had the Amigo Roll and Yellow tail Roll. OK, not outstanding. The Seafood hotpot was definitely HOT both in temperature and spice. Good seafood except for the chewy octopus. Definitely worth another try.

• Visited May 2013