We stayed at the FFI in Morgantown four times in September and October because we have season tickets for WVU football. Yes, the rooms are more expensive during the football games but this is true of every hotel in Morgantown (and every big college town) during football game weekends.
This is a relatively new property but management is keeping it up well. The hotel was always clean and in good repair. There is a very good continental breakfast available each morning. We received a local newspaper at our door, even on Sunday. Very well located with several restaurants and stores right outside the hotel.
I especially want to compliment the staff at this property. They were always friendly and welcoming during each of our stays. We had no problems, but I felt that if we did they would be handled immediately. See you next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Morgantown, WV hotel is close to West Virginia University and Mountaineer Field, and steps from shops and restaurants in University Town Centre. Our Fairfield Inn & Suites Morgantown Granville is also near Mylan Park, Coopers Rock, Prickets Fort, and the beautiful Monongahela River. Start your day with our hot complimentary breakfast, relax with a swim in our heated indoor pool, or work out in our state-of-the-art fitness center. We look forward to serving you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Morgantown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Morgantown Granville
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Morgantown Granville Hotel Morgantown