Super 8 Morgantown
Residence Inn Morgantown(Morgantown)
  • Breakfast included
Euro-Suites Hotel(Morgantown)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanroad tripwould stay here againmorgantown areawest virginiaihopgasruby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
luvnthebeach71, Director of Sales at Super 8 Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I usually avoid Super 8's but we were free styling this particular day on our way North. We read the reviews on Trip Advisor and thought we would give it a try. We only needed a quick, overnight stay and cleanliness was my only requirement. With the exception of a small stain on the comforter and a blanket that was ripped in several places, the room and entire establishment was clean.

The free breakfast and clean room was worth the $78 we paid for the room. Its right in the middle of a shopping center which was convenient for other needs while traveling.

The young man that checked us in was very nice and wanted to ensure we had a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: I would avoid the rooms on the left side of the lobby because there is a smoking area for guests outside the door.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at the Super 8 . I am thrilled to hear your experience was a positive experience. Thank you for entrusting us with your care. It means so much to us to have happy guests.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 August 2014

My husband works in the oilfield with a worldwide company. Communication was poor between the general manager of the super 8 and the person in charge of renting rooms for my husband and his co workers. My husband and co workers got off of work from a long day, expecting to get cleaned up and get much needed rest, to find all of their personal items stuffed into one room. All of the work crew had been vacated from their rooms, with the explanation that their reservation was up. Not one person on the crew was called to have been made aware of the situation. When I called to ask for the general manager, I explained to the desk clerk the situation and he was very rude, interrupting me, saying it was not the hotels fault, they would not be held responsible, I didnt get an apology for any miscommunication on the hotels part. Believe me, the oil company did hear it from all the wives and it was an accident and they apoligized. BUT I was very upset with Super 8 and the way our boys were treated. my husbands company does alot of business with hotels, Super 8 included, and the boys have never been treated with such disrespect. In any future vacations or use of hotels my family might have in morgantown, we will not stay at the Super 8.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Jwallace22
luvnthebeach71, Director of Sales at Super 8 Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

I regret that we did not live up to the high standards we set for the hotel and we deliver on a daily basis. The deficiencies you noted were corrected immediately and quality assurance review was conducted with all parties involved. Thanks for bringing the issues to our attention.