“Just shopped the Grocery”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kassar's Food & Gifts
Ranked #150 of 288 Restaurants in Morgantown
Monkton, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just shopped the Grocery”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Who knew that Morgantown would have a gem like this? Spent a week in town on university related business and discovered this place at the end of the week so I couldn't come back and try the restaurant (next time!), but the variety and prices on the international grocery items is remarkable. Wish I had this place closer to my home in Maryland.

Visited August 2013

Bangor, Maine
“Great sweets”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I did not order food at this place. I was there for the sweets. I requested for a piece of every dessert that was on display. They were delicious and I was high on sugar for the rest of the night! My favorite is the one with pistachio in thin puff pastry. Yum!! A must for anyone who is going there.

• Visited March 2012
Peoria, Illinois
“Authentic and delicious”
Reviewed 15 July 2011

We enjoyed Kassar's for a lunch outing. The seating area is in the back of the grocery and has floor or table seating with genuine decor. You order when you come into the restaurant at the register and then pay when you leave. The food that we had was all very good and well prepared. The owners were very hospitable. We will definitely come back.

• Visited July 2011