“Great Chinese food”

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Westover, West Virginia
“Great Chinese food”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I always get the General Tso's chicken or General Tso's shrimp. They always give you a large portion of food for a good price.

Visited February 2013

“BEST egg rolls!”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

If I am ordering Chinese, I get it from Great Wall. I've eaten at many other places around town, but the Americanized Chinese food here just tasted a step above others. And: they make the BEST EGG ROLLS I've ever had! Usually my husband and I just get an order of 6 and eat that for dinner.

Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nasty food”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Landfill quality from our visit years ago when it used to be good. It has been a couple years ago that our last visit was, but that is why I have not gone back.

Visited June 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Best Chinese Takeout/Delivery in Morgantown”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

If I order Chinese for delivery of takeout, it's always from Great Wall. Great Wall is on the higher end of food quality for your run of the mill Americanized Chinese food. It's just awesome comfort food or feeding a flu food. It just feels so right eating it out of the container sitting on the living room floor playing boardgames with friends.

Particular favorites are their sweet and sour chicken, orange chicken, beef and broccoli, and of course their noodles and fried rice also really hit the spot! Come to think of it, I don't know of anyone who doesn't actually like Great Wall.

Visited March 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“American Chinese”
Reviewed 29 December 2012

The food was ok but the flavors were not that strong. I perfer the dishes mark as spicy be spicy. Even the General Tso was off. If wasn't bland but it wasn't the least bit spicy either.

Visited December 2012