“Ramada Ratings”

Ramada Morgantown Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #20 of 25 Hotels in Morgantown

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Customer service.. SUCKED!! After being in the car for 6 hours with our dogs I called to ask for early check in (advised them I would pay a fee if they had one) the front desk told me it wouldn't be a problem. I told them I would be arriving in an hour. Once my husband and I got there, the front desk told me it would be 20 minutes. We got lunch an came back in about 25 minutes. As I was walking through the door I can tell the two young girls behind the desk were pointing at me. When I walked in the girl told me my check in wasn't for another 3 hours and there's no availability. If I would of known this I wouldn't of cancelled our prior engagements for watching our dogs while my husband and I had a meeting. I had to cancel plans that I came into town for and my husband had to attend with out me. At 2pm I went to check in and the girl behind the desk informed me my room was available. I was livid. The two young girls behind the counter were very rude and u professional. The Ramada is also under construction for I believe new pavement so half of the parking is blocked off. U have no easy access to load and unload your luggage. Need sleep? Forget about that.. Had construction early morning that woke us up. The building outside looks as if your in a prison. I wouldn't even think about giving this hotel another chance.

• Stayed August 2013
Travellers also viewed these Morgantown hotels
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown
#8 of 25 in Morgantown
Econo Lodge Coliseum
Econo Lodge Coliseum
#19 of 25 in Morgantown

Been to Ramada Morgantown Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Morgantown Hotel & Conference Center

Property: Ramada Morgantown Hotel & Conference Center
Address: 20 Scott Ave, Morgantown, WV 26508-8853
Region: United States > West Virginia > Morgantown
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #20 of 25 Hotels in Morgantown
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Morgantown Hotel & Conference Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Morgantown Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hotel Morgantown