“Nice accomodations”

Ranked #18 of 24 Hotels in Morgantown
Perkiomenville, Pennsylvania
“Nice accomodations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Comfortable beds and plenty of soft towels. Front desk was friendly and the room was clean. Great breakfast buffet.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Pete H, General Manager at Ramada Morgantown Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Myself and another stayed for 2 nights. The Hotel Lobby was nice enough but the room we were place in was in desperate need of update and yes they were remodeling in other areas of the hotel. One of my greatest dislikes was the bed, it was not stabilized at all. It was on wheels and came up off the ground. The house keeping had not done a decent job cleaning in what looked like several months. Had to move a piece of furniture and there was all kind of nasty stuff. In today's world to go to a modern hotel and not have adequate recepticles is just outdated! Two ppl and have to search, for a working recepticle then not having your electronic device not plugged in next to your bed, not a great moment. At breakfast our first morning we sit down and a waitress is around but does not attend us. Next table over there are 2 ppl and they have coffee in coffee mugs, I have a coffee paper cup, I like mugs too! The second morning we have been joined by two others (there room is updated somewhat and bed is stabalized) the entire time we (4 of us) are not visited by a waiter/waitress. One of the guest I am with has to find the water pitchers and fill their glass. The rest of us enjoyed coffee and or orange juice. The breakfast was superb in taste and plentiful. I will also note that it was a well known fact stated many times that we the customers were expected to leave a tip. I am not one accustomed to not leaving a tip in any way and I still was generous considering.....but I didn't give happily with a want to, I gave according to the fact that they have families. I also, took notice both times there were other tables well taken care of. I and my companions all had taken showers, didn't smell and appeared quite clean with kind dispositions.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Pete H, General Manager at Ramada Morgantown Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
I am very sorry to read that we fell short of your expectations in so many ways. As you mentioned, we are currently renovating our rooms and one of the items we are adding is more outlets. I appreciate your feedback about the breakfast, and will use your comments constructively.

Travellers are raving about these Morgantown hotels

Springfield - Springfield Township, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is the best hotel/motel I've ever stayed in for about 80 bucks a night. Twas nice.
A very friendly and helpful staff.
Very clean room upon arrival. The next day the room was cleaned but there were infractions. Upon emailing the manager with pics and info, my room rate was reduced and I was insured that this problem would be fixxed. Good enough for me!
Yes, the rooms are slightly dated but still great rooms IMO.
2 faults: the tub drained slow and the heat/cool unit sounds like a jet airplane. The TV volume went from 30 to 60 (max). Surprisingly, it didn't effect my sleep one bit.
Great hot breakfast! Nice restaurant. Nice bar.
NO STINK! Non..Zero..Nada.
I will stay there again.

Room Tip: Altho not perfect, this is a great place to stay. Give them a shot.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Thank you so much for your kind remarks. I hope that when you return, we will have one our renovated rooms available for you stay in.
Morgantown
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stay here one overnite every May and have found the facility very good but for the problem with room 133 described below.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends