“WINGS GALORE!”

Ranked #34 of 285 Restaurants in Morgantown
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Morgantown's premiere spot for sports & home to the best wings in the University City!
Salt Lake City, Utah
“WINGS GALORE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

Went to Kegler's to get a "to go" order. They have many varieties of wings. We had teriyaki, BBQ, and hot wings (medium). They were all delicious. I would like to try the "hotter" wings next time. There were so many varieties - couldn't try all of them! Excellent - loved all of them - were great heated up the next day!

Visited May 2013
12 Thank lotus2s
keglerswvmarketing, Public Relations Manager at Kegler's Sports Bar & Lounge, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you! We're glad you enjoy our wings! Come visit us any time!

NY Metro area
“Typical college town sports bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

Came in around 10:00 to grab a bite after a long days drive.
This is a typical college town sports bar. NCAA championships were going on so it was quite crowded until the game was over.

Food was good although I ordered the Rib basket and asked if the Chipotle BBQ ribs were hot and the waitress said no. I said I like a bite to it but not super hot. She said it would be fine. Well, I don't think I'm a sissy about spicy foods but this made my nose run and my mouth burn. When I rubbed the extra sauce off the ribs it was much better. My husband tried it and he even thought it was pretty spicy. If it wasn't for the fact it was 10:00 I would have probably returned it and got something else. I did tell the waitress next time she might want to rethink her description.
Service was friendly.

Visited March 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your experience. Please don't hesitate to notify a manager any time you have a concern about your meal-we want to make sure it's perfect!
“bar food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2013

the place is too loud and there is not not great atmosphere. it is a sports bar with an older crowd. food was just average. service was okay. I would not go back

Visited December 2012
We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please don't hesitate to notify our wait staff or a manger if your food or service is not perfect.
Ladysmith, Virginia
“Decent Sports Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

This is a pretty standard sports bar, lots of huge screen screens around the perimeter, and a small screen at each booth. The food was very good with reasonable prices. We had a great ribs/fries basket for $10! Lots of beers to choose from. Lively, loud atmosphere, and that was during WVU Spring Break! The wait staff was friendly and efficient and checked on us frequently. One interesting note: you can look through a large window at the bowling alley below! I reccommend this as a good place to eat if you are in the mood for this type venue.

• Visited March 2013
Thank you! We are glad you enjoyed your visit. Come see us any time!
Charleston, WV
“A must while in Motown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

Delicious food and large portions will fill the belly of everyone in your party. Also, the atmosphere is fun for all ages. Very friendly staff, and fairly quick service.

Visited July 2012
Thank you! We appreciate the kind review.