“One of my favorites!”

Description: Located at Hart Field, the airport for Morgantown, WV
Fairmont, West Virginia
“One of my favorites!”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I fell in love with this place the first time I ate here. I have been to Ali Baba multiple times and I have never been disappointed. Great atmosphere and the food is amazing.

• Visited December 2013

Beckley, West Virginia
“Who would have thought a charming restaurant like this was in a Airport”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

A friend recommended this restaurant to me, and I finally had a chance to dine there. This restaurant is located inside an airport in Morgantown WV, not typically where you would imagine a great dining experience, but the food and the service was amazing. This is a locally owned and operated restaurant, the wife personally spoke with us several times and made recommendations on different dinner items. Charming place, a must do if you have the pleasure of being in Morgantown WV.

• Visited October 2013
Missouri
“Average”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I went for the buffet for lunch one day after a flight. The food was average, nothing exceptional about the varieties offered. The hummus wasnt good compared to the others I've had before, same case with the choclava.
However the atmosphere and seatings were great, its tranquil. Nice place to go to if you want to catch up with someone dear.

• Visited November 2012
clarkville, pa
“Great meal every time”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My wife and I travel through this area often. We have eaten here several times and its always great. The location is a little out of the way..at the airport. Staff is nice and frendly.

• Visited June 2013
Spencer, WV
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

It was my second experience eating at Ali Baba Restaurant, the first for lunch. The lunch buffet is excellent - a good variety of meat and vegetarian dishes, and delicious fresh fruit. The price is also very reasonable.

• Visited May 2013