“A must visit in Morgantown for Pizza and Beer”

Mountain State Brewing Company
Ranked #3 of 285 Restaurants in Morgantown
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
nashua
“A must visit in Morgantown for Pizza and Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

While on a college visit for my daughter we stopped here. I always seek out local beer when traveling. The delightful receptionist at the Travel Information booth told us they had great pizza too.

I had the beer sampler. I liked all the beers and then ordered my favorite. I tend to like Belgian strong ales so I'm not sure I would put the beer into my all time favorite list but I really enjoyed them. They were well made and the Amber Ale was very very good. I also tried the summer seasonal which is what I ended up ordering.

The atmosphere was also quite nice. We sat outside with a river view. We never felt rushed and the waitress was very nice. The pizza arrived nice and hot. It was delicious.

When I return I will definitely stop here again. It was a very enjoyable experience.

• Visited August 2014

East Hartford, Connecticut
“Wonderful place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

Great restaurant with wonderful beers! We did a beer tasting which was great. We shared some of the flatbread pizzas and a great salad and sat outside on the upper deck overlooking the River. Great place for couples, families, friends and students! The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly!

Visited August 2014
gman305
“Great Pizza and Brews”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Really enjoyed dinning here. It has a college fun type atmosphere. When we visited they had great live music. Pizza was great and also enjoyed their own beer. Worth a visit. Try to get a seat on the patio in the summer.

• Visited July 2014
woodbine, MD
“great selection of beers, yummy brick oven pizzas-huge salads!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Right on the water, cute ambiance, good food. The pizza was large enough to share, lots of creative combinations, lots of great choices of local artisan beers. A nice experience that wasn't filled with lots of college kids.

Visited July 2014
Florida, Usa
“Great place for pizza and beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

The beer and pizza were excellent in this place and the prices very reasonable. The location is great on the Morgantown riverwalk. We had a table on the upper deck and enjoyed the lovely atmosphere.

• Visited July 2014