“Not the most scenic campus”

West Virginia University
Ranked #1 of 37 things to do in Morgantown
Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Not the most scenic campus”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We toured the university, but it was not one of my favorites. The campus is spread out in different areas without many "green" areas. Lots of hills and old houses mixed in. They didn't even show us the Library as part of the tour. Not a good sign when selling the academics of your campus.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank vette_travlr

• Arabic first
Henryville, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hotel M”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

On a recent trip with my wife and kids to West Virginia. We stayed at the hotel M next to the university of WV. The hotel accommodations where very good. The room was nicely remodelled and very clean. The staff was also very polite and attentive. We would recommend Hotel M to anyone who wants a nice clean place to stay. And the fee continental breakfast was great.

1 Thank jriv216
War, West Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Reconnecting!”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I spent 7 years of my life at WVU for my undergrad and Masters degrees. It was the best 7 years of my life. I enjoyed returning in October for a football game (Homecoming) reconnecting with old friends and making new ones.

Visited October 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Basketball game”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Very nice arena
Public transit made it easy to travel to part of our group sat in upper level and still had a great view

Visited January 2014
McAllen, United States
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Neat area”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Lots of history in the area very friendly college town - quiet during spring break - and couple of hours from pittburgh

Visited April 2013