Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
Euro-Suites Hotel(Morgantown)
US$135
US$137
US$133
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsregatta barself parkingriver viewthe concierge loungevery nice hotelcorner roomvalet servicebreakfast buffetconference centerroom was spacioushot tubfront desk staffwest virginia universitywvu campushigh streetup to datedefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2005

We always have a wonderful stay at the Radisson. The location is great, the food in the restaurant is very good, and the rooms are very large and very clean.

I do think they charge way too much for a football weekend, but that is my only complaint.

• Stayed: November 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 November 2005

I was booked at this hotel by my client who invited me to speak to 100 Speech Patholigists for the WVSHA convention.
The location is quite easy to find and the facility itself is lovely. I am a very light sleeper and a Hilton Honors Gold ( where my preferences are specified in my account).
When I checked in I noticed that my room was facing the highway where trucks were traveling from the mountain side. I asked for a different room and was told that was not possible and that I would not hear noise on the 9th floor. My bellman assured me that my room was high enough not to hear any noise. When we arrived in the room the truck noise was prevalant and he told me,"well maybe they can find another room". I was already told there were none available. This is not the YES I CAN spirit that Radisson portrays.
I had previously called and asked for a VERY quiet room but this was not noted anywhere.
On the bright side, the room was large and up to date and the restaurant was very good both in food and service. Definitely a meal to enjoy.
Ask to stay on the river side if you are a light sleeper. I would stay here again but only if my room was specified.

Stayed: November 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 October 2005

I stayed here one night on my way to DC. It's a great choice, rooms are very new, clean and large. The swimming pool and hot tub were just amazing. Morgantown itself was a bit run down, so it was a nice surprise to find such an amazing hotel here.

• Stayed: October 2005, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2005

We stayed at the Radisson with our 6-year old for a family wedding and were very pleased. The location is great--right on the bike trail and there is a bike rental store just a short walk away. The indoor pool is nice although many people commented on how cold the water was--thank goodness the hot tub holds a crowd. The guest rooms are clean and roomy. We posted the "do not disturb" sign for about an hour in the afternoon when we were getting ready for the wedding and ended up not getting any maid service that day; however, we were so busy that we never had a chance to report this to the management. We would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2005
Reviewed 1 June 2005

Our family of four stopped for a quick visit to Morgantown WV and we were very pleased with our stay here. Very friendly staff. Ultra clean rooms. We even had a terrific bed & breakfast package which included breakfast in bed the next morning. Everyone was impressed!

• Stayed: May 2005