“Excellent gelato and great food”
Review of Tutto Gelato Cafe

Tutto Gelato Cafe
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Morgantown
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Tutto Gelato Cafe is a locally owned Italian Gelateria featuring homemade gelato, soups, panini, salads and a full espresso bar in a cozy atmosphere. Open for breakfast and offering free wifi is a perfect place to meet with clients or to simply start your day.
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Excellent gelato and great food”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have traveled to Italy many times and I looked forward to my gelato.....but Tutto has spoiled me because their gelato is as good or better than anything I can get in Italia!!!! Plus the food is great also

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank BigPoppi43

North Carolina
“Great find”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We happened to find this place accidentally and what a great place to find! The atmosphere is wonderful and the employees are very friendly. Plus, the food and gelato are great!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank goingbeachy
Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I came to tutto gelato for the first time for a Da Vinci and Dessert painting evening. I was starving when I arrived and ordered a salad. This was one of the best salads I have ever had!!! It had blue cheese in just the right amount and oh so buttery and yummy croutons! I couldn't even talk to my friend because I was eating so fast and just shoveling it in...after I finished I thought about ordering another one hahah! The gelato was fantastic! They even had some authentic flavors that we enjoyed on our trip to Italy some years prior. I will definitely be back, many many times!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank BinMcKin
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great food & gelato”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We have eaten here three times and have never been disappointed. Great selection, great atmosphere, and consistently good, fresh food. I definitely recommend this small and delightful cafe.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Rebecca K
Morgantown, WV
“Good food, great gelato!”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I went for lunch recently. My food was very good. I had a chicken panini and soup. It is a casual atmosphere. You go through a line to order and they bring your order to your table. I went with friends, and it was a good atmosphere for talking. The best part of the meal was the gelato that I finished with. It was so creamy and tasty. I recommend you give this place a try!

• Visited February 2013