“Amazing New Restaurant in Morgantown!”
Review of Chaang Thai

Chaang Thai
Ranked #131 of 292 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Denver, Colorado
“Amazing New Restaurant in Morgantown!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I loved the food, I had the Cocnut Manamm (Can't remember the spelling) but i loved it. We also ordered the vegitable Tempura and got a HUGE plate of it rather than the typical 5-8 pieces at a Japenese Restaurant.

The owner was very accomadating and showed us the great garden in the back. i would also recommend sitting on the Deck in the back.

The only request I would make is to have Thai music in the front with the tables, the decor allready seems like Stepping into something foreign with the unique booths that line the walls and the statues around. But adding some Thai music would only add to this effect!

LOVED IT!!

• Visited August 2013

“Very tasty”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Stopped in with the family and had a very nice lunch. The menu was a little large.
Had the duck salad and it was very good. If you like it spicy go with the hot as the medium was not hot at all. However, it was fresh, good portion size and very tasty.

• Visited July 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Really Great Thai Food in Morgantown”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I was driving through Morgantown and we stopped to see my cousin. She suggested we check out Chaang Thai. We both have been to Thailand so we had high expectations. The lovely waitress, Ruth, listened to our stories about our visited and made suggestions from the menu.

I ordered the Pad Si Ew with chicken, the noodles were amazing and the sauce was great. Hubby ordered the curry with beef, he ordered it the hottest it comes and it really wasn't that spicy. This was really our only complaint is that the curry wasn't hot enough. My cousin ordered the curry with pork. It was delicious. We got bowls of riced and we spooned the delicious sauce on to it.

We also ordered Thai Iced Teas that were delicious.

All in all it was a great meal and I will be back!

• Visited June 2013
“Average”
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

My husband and I both ordered curry dishes and both were flavorful. However, my husband ordered hot and I ordered medium and there was no difference in the heat. The interior is nice and the service was good. It was good but not impressive. I would go back if invited by friends but would not pick the place myself.

• Visited June 2013
WV
“Revisit was great!”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We first visited a year and a half ago and while it was okay, it was not an experience that we were anxious to repeat.. Our recent visit, however, was absolutely wonderful. My husband enjoyed his Beef Pad Thai and my Tofu Holy Basil was very good. The food had all the levels of flavor that you expect in Thai cuisine.

• Visited May 2013