“Great dinner with Brother in Law”
Review of Chaang Thai

Chaang Thai
Ranked #130 of 292 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great dinner with Brother in Law”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Have been with wife 1 time and she did not enjoy, I thought it was great, she never wanted to go back so I would take my niece that's in college and we enjoyed every visit. My wife's older brother came in from Mississippi asked to go to Thai restaurant, my wife explained that the food for her was too spicy. He was in service in Thailand during the 70's told her he would order for her and she agreed. First Mike spoke Thai to the young lady and it was a great experience for our table. Great food and service and my wife cleaned her plate. I know we will be back a as couple. Thanks Mike

“Great”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Thai food messes up my stomach really bad but it is worth it. Eating at Chaang Thai was my first experience eating Thai food and I was pretty impressed. They food is great but the proportions are awesome!! I am a pretty big guy and I will have leftovers to eat the next day for lunch.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, attentive service”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My wife were in Morgantown for a short while and saw Chaang Thai as we were walking and stopped in because we like Thai food. We were greater nicely at the door and shortly after we picked a table. We were given a menu of items that were for a fast lunch crown and also the full menu because we were not in a rush. We ordered the Tum Yum Goong soup with shrimp that was delicious. There was a special on items prepared with crispy duck. I ordered the pad Thai with duck and the favors were excellent and the duck was well prepared. We also got a simple vegetable with shrimp dish that was unremarkable but it tasted delicious. The owner of the restaurant introduced himself and check to see that things were good, which they were.

Visited July 2014
Connecticut
“Nice alternative to fast food”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Tried on a recent overnight in Morgantown. The apps were good - spring rolls and chicken satay. We also had a noodle dish with tofu which was good and a chicken basil dish. I asked for no bell peppers in my chicken dish so it was only chicken and tons of it. The one portion could've fed an entire family! The service was courteous with out being intrusive. I would go back and order less food next time.

• Visited July 2014
Mount Airy, Maryland
“Attentive to customers”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Decided to go to Chaang Thai based on this website. Was greeted by the owner and served promptly by our waitress, Ruth. The appetizers were tasty, but our food was brought out before we had a chance to finish. My husband ordered the Drukin Noodles with a level 4 spice. He said that the taste was very good, but not enough spice. My dish was the Chaang Pineapple Delight. It was very tasty with lots of fresh vegetables and plenty of chicken.
Our waitress was attentive and continually refilled our drinks. If she was not there, each table is equipped with a call button which I thought would be useful in many restaurants.
Will go back again.