“not classy, just the typical delicious college binge”
Review of Rusted Musket

Rusted Musket
Ranked #190 of 304 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 June 2013

the musket has amazing sandwiches, they deliver, and for the drunken or just burning the midnight oil college student, they have some seriously late hours. I myself recommend the phoenix sandwich and some cheese balls.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

In all fairness I haven't eaten here for several years but I loved this place while in college. The food is greasy bar food at its best. The only thing I ever really ate here were the stackers because they were so delicious I never made it to anything else. A stacker is a piece of texas toast with whatever your sandwich is, another piece of texas toast, a layer of coleslaw and french fries, and then another piece of texas toast. I loved the New Orleans which had cajun chicken, bacon, and swiss cheese.

Don't bother ordering delivery because it will take forever. Also ordering late nights and weekends will take forever too. The service isn't great but the food is well worth the wait.