“YUCK!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“YUCK!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2013

Food was not good. Cold Soba Noodles were so bad they were not fit to eat, and when i told the staff I thought they would offer to take it off my bill, but instead they said they were bringing me out shrimp- and I am a vegetarian. I explained this and they said we'll pick out something else and served some type of nasty deep fried curry/potato something, I don't know. Anyway, I don't eat deep fried or curry. My husband had some type of seafood soup and said he could eat it but was not impressed. Needless to say we won't be back.

• Visited March 2013

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Favorite Asian Restaurant in Morgantown so far!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013

Authentic and delicious Asian food; very nice presentation of meal. Nice ambiance and decor. They offer a nice selection of wine and their mango bubble tea was refreshing. The Thai pineapple fried rice was authentic and delicious. We plan on frequenting this restaurant often.

• Visited March 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
“GREAT Food, Cute Place, Nice Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2013

If you like great Asian food, I highly recommend Asian Bistro. Not only were their prices really good, but the service was also top notch. The decor was cute but I could have done without the two TVs (while muted, they were just a distraction). The variation of food was very appropriate, the sushi was excellent and rolled very well. The attention to detail with the presentation was also quite nice. We will definitely return!

• Visited February 2013
“Good Food & Nice Decor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2013

We had dinner here in January. For an Asian restaurant it was very clean and the decor is an upgrade from most.
The menu selection was excellent and the food very good. We will definitely be returning hear again.

Visited January 2013
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Best new Asian place in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere is great, it's clean and the menu has Asian flair with Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, and much more. The sushi and special rolls are amazing. The lunch specials are very appetizing and well priced.