“Ask for Gabe”

Red Lobster
Ranked #35 of 302 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

The meal is the same at all Red Lobsters but the service in the Morgantown location is great when you ask for you Gabe. Have used other servers but deep speaking Gabe has been our choice for the last 4 times. The salad does not come before appetizer and the meal is not sat down before you have a chance to get your salad eaten. To celebrated 34 years of marrage the service was what I expected from Gabe. Thanks for making this day great.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The selection is okay. I have only found one thing I like and it always comes to the table a disappointment, either too much sauce, too dry. It's never made close to correct. But, the biscuits make up for all of that.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Shrimp was tastless and was not what i have had in the past in other restaurants. Service was good and i am sorry to say when i try a restaurant more than once and i come away with a bad taste in my mouth i will not return.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I must admit, I am not a huge sea food fan, so I had never been to a Red Lobster. At the request of my in-laws my wife & I went along. We were very surprised, the food was excellent. We will most definitely go again. Good food with good service makes a huge difference.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Valentine day, no Reservation, waiting time 10 in, fast and accurate service. and the place was to the brim with people the service exelent