“Yummy breakfast in Morgantown!”
Review of Tudor's Biscuit World - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tudor's Biscuit World
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 June 2013

My husband and I stayed overnight in Morgantown, and since our hotel didn’t offer breakfast we decided to try Tudor’s for our morning meal. We’re so glad we did! The staff was all wonderful and helpful; the restaurant is clean and welcoming; and—the best part—the food is EXTREMELY tasty. We each had a Tootie (a biscuit sandwich with cheese, egg, and country ham), and if you’ve never had Tudor’s biscuits, you’re in for a treat! They are made on-site and are huge, flaky, and DELICIOUS. We also each had a cinnamon roll (and they were great!), but the biscuits were the definite stars of the meal. The prices were quite reasonable, and it was a great way to start our day!

Apparently, Tudor’s Biscuit World is a regional chain; I can’t speak to any restaurant other than the one in Morgantown, but I envy folks who live in the area and have easy access to such tasty food!

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

I ordered two hotdogs with fries. It took almost 15 minutes they were so sloppy I had to use a fork to eat them. The cashier was very rude and seemed to be bothered by taking a order. I could understand if it was busy but I was the only car in drive thru and lobby was empty. Guess it's poor management because service and food is excellent at others.