“So many biscuits to choose from!!”

Tudor's Biscuit World
Ranked #44 of 289 Restaurants in Morgantown
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Description: West Virginia based fast food restaurant featuring biscuits and breakfast served all day. Also serving lunch and dinner items.
Pa. USA
“So many biscuits to choose from!!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We ate here a couple times while visiting WVU. It was very good, my son had pancakes- Huge serving, I had peppy biscuit- excellent. We also had the meatloaf lunch special, so good. Comfort food on High St.!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank MTMx2

Florida
“Best Breakfast!”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We come here every morning we are in Morgantown visiting our kids while at college. They have great breakfast specials and they're so reasonably priced. The biscuits are the best I've had north of the Carolina's! They are fluffy, tasty, and not the least bit dry. They have so many combinations to try, we've never had the same twice. I have even had a pancake there. They also have very yummy hash brown squares. Fried to perfection. The service is friendly, too.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank BrewCrew21122
Vitoria, ES
“GREAT MEALS!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

From all the meals I tryed, the MINER is the best!
They have awesome and cheap meals.
TRY THE MINER!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Canuto7
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Homemade Biscuits”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

The biscuits were ok. I got the bacon, egg and cheese. I felt like the biscuit needed to be cooked a little more. The hash brown was good. The fried apples tasted like they came out of a can.

I went on a Sunday and the line was long. I would try it again, but I'm not in a rush.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank April0711
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Best breakfast in Morgantown!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Try a Peppi. Pepperoni and melted cheese on a biscuit, it doesn't get much better than that! It sounds gross, but you gotta try it. They are always packed on Saturday and Sunday morning, and there is a reason. It's amazing.

Visited February 2013