We were on the road to from Cincinnati to Baltimore and looking for a midway stay spot. Boy did we get lucky.
1. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
2. The rooms are all different, large and quiet.
3. There is a bar and grill on the premises.
4. And last but not least, the owner is on the premises.
This place with be our new stopping place for our trips to that northeast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chestnut Boutique Hotel is located in the heart of downtown Morgantown, West Virginia. The hotel offers complimentary wifi, coffee and fruit stations on each floor and complimentary garage parking. There are also two bars on-site: J.W. Thirsty's and RockTop Lounge - our rooftop cabana bar. The hotel is conveniently located near Morgantown Regional Airport (MGW), local bus routes, the PRT system (public transportation) and both West Virginia University campuses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chestnut Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.